You can’t use all the features of PayPal until you verify your account. Once you’ve passed the PayPal verification process, the limits will vanish and you’ll be able to use your account fully.
To your PayPal Verification, you have two different options- adding paypal credit card information or adding a bank account. I’m going to discuss both of the processes. Stay tuned.
More Product: Buy PayPal Account
Way 1- Adding a Credit Card
To get your PayPal account verified by adding a credit card ( Paypal VCC ), follow the steps shown below–
- Log in to your PayPal account and select ‘Link/Edit Credit Card.’
- Fill in all the required fields. Make sure that you are filling those with the right information. Check again after filling. When all the required fields are filled with correct information, click ‘Add Card. ’When the card is added, PayPal will charge $1 or a small amount like this. This will be cut from your credit card automatically.
- Then, go to the home page and select ‘Link/Edit Credit Card’ again. On the new page, you’ll see the card is linked but not confirmed. On the right side of the card information, you’ll see a button ‘Confirm My Card. ’Click that.
- Once you click on it, you’ll see a window saying ‘Your 4-digit code has been requested’. To generate the 4-digit code, PayPal will cut a small amount again. You’ll get the code within 3-4 business days.
- After getting the code, go to ‘Link/Edit Credit Card’ again and click on ‘Confirm My Card. ’Now, you’ll see a box saying ‘Enter PayPal Code. ’Put the code in the box and click on ‘Confirm Card.’
- You’ll see a dialogue box saying ‘Your PayPal account is verified’ or ‘You’ve successfully confirmed your card.’ When you are done, your PayPal account is verified, and your limits are gone.
Way 2- Adding a Bank Account
To get your PayPal account verified through a Paypal bank account, follow the steps shown below-
- Log in to your PayPal account and select ‘Link/Edit Bank Account.
- Fill in all the required fields. Make sure that you are filling those with the right information. Check again after filling. If you don’t know the MEPS bank routing code of your bank, click ‘Details’ to check more. When all the mandatory fields are filled with correct information, click ‘Confirm’ and ‘Add Bank Account. ’When the bank account is added, PayPal will deposit two amounts to your bank. The amounts are $1 or close to this. These are just to confirm your bank account to add to your PayPal account.
- After you receive the deposits, log into your PayPal account again. Click on the ‘Get Verified’ button on your ‘Link/Edit Bank Account’ page and enter the two amounts that PayPal has sent to your bank account. Then click ‘Confirm.’
- If the amounts match, PayPal will show you a notification that your bank account is added to your PayPal account and your account is verified. You can get your PayPal account verified following these two ways.